Estimated Reading Time: <1
Italian giants, Inter Milan completed the signing of Nemanja Vidic this week ahead of next season’s campaign but that’s not all from the Milan-based side.
Inter’s President, Erick Thohir has made it clear that the Nerazzuris will be further strengthened in the summer with more key signings
Inter Milan had earlier secured the services of Hernanes from Lazio in the winter window and have sealed a free transfer deal which will see Manchester United’s defender, Nemanja Vidic move to the Guiseppe Meazza in the Summer.
The Indonesian President of Inter has gone ahead to promise fans more marquee signings before the 2014/2015 campaign kicks off
“We might add a few players for next season. We’re building a team for the next few years,” Thohir was quoted as saying on the club’s official website.
“With Hernanes I think we have leadership in the middle. With Vidic we have a leader in the defence.
“I think we need to create stability in the team but I think by next season the average age of the team will be 26.5 years old.
“The most important thing, as I keep saying, is to balance the ages and also balance the positions.”
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems