Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Goodluck Jonathan will address Nigerians at 9 p.m. on national news network, his spokesperson, Reuben Abati, has said.
Mr. Abati said the presidential address will be on “Nigeria’s centenary”.
He said the address will be aired on the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN, and the Voice of Nigeria, VON.
Mr. Abati in a press release said “all other television and radio stations in the country are urged to hook-up to NTA and FRCN to relay the broadcast to their viewers and listeners.”
- Federal Airport Authority won’t shut down Kaduna Airport after attack —MD
- Just In: Presidency clarifies fire outbreak in Aso Rock
- COVID-19: Lagos shuts-down 11 facilities for violating protocols
- Herdsmen kill two farmers in Ekiti – Governor Fayemi says “This is one killing too many”
- Buhari marks International Women’s day by unveiling a list of female appointees
- Just In: Queen Elizabeth is to address the nation in a televised speech at 5pm today
- “He is carrying on as normal,” – Presidency tells Nigerians, Buhari has no side effects after Covid-19 Vaccine
- Breaking: Supreme Court Justice, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta Dies in his sleep
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi