Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Imo State Police command have apprehended two suspected killers of the US-based CEO of Imo Got talent, Prince Noel Tochukwu Unegbu. Unegbu was shot dead in his room at Rapour Hotel, Owerri on the 4th of February.
The suspected murderers are both students of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE), Owerri. They were paraded on Tuesday by the Imo state Police command. The suspects are: Eze Charles Nnamdi, 22, a 400 level student of the college who hails from Abakaliki, Ebonyi State and Maduabuchi Augustine, 20, a 300 level student and a native of Ekwulobia in Anambra State.
Imo State Commissioner of Police, Abdulmajid Ali informed newsmen that two locally-made shot single barrel guns, 2 live cartridges and 2 axes were recovered from one of the suspect, Eze Charles Nnamdi. The police say the suspects are yet to reveal why they killed Prince Noel.
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t