Estimated Reading Time: <1
32 years old Akolade Arowolo who was accused of murdering his wife, Titilayo has been sentenced to death. He was sentenced by Justice Lateefat Okunnu at an Ikeja High Court.
According to the Judge, the prosecution proved their case beyond reasonable doubt and it was therefore established that Mr. Arowolo was behind his wife’s death.
The accused turned convict wept profusely upon the announcement of the sentence.
Photo Credit: Premium Times
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems