Estimated Reading Time: <1
Studio Number 14! House of Tara launches a different kind of beauty experience at the Centro Mall, Lekki – Sunday 23, February
Industry leader in makeup and beauty, House of Tara has announced the official launch of its new luxury studio at the Centro Mall in Lekki. This is the 14th studio for the brand. It will be formally opened at an exclusive VIP event at the rooftop of the Centro Mall on 23 February, 2014.
The launch, which will present a different kind of beauty experience to guests, is to be headlined with the music of soul singer, Bez.
“Every studio is special to us, it’s an expression of the passion we bring to making women beautiful in Nigeria and outside,” says the managing director, Tara Fela-Durotoye.
“We are particularly excited with this store as it gives an expression to the wholesome make up experience we want to create. Because we have mastered the art of retail management with our 14 studios and over 3000 reps, we are scaling up our distribution channel management by presenting other brands with our retail opportunities.”
“And for our customers, we also appreciate that each brand has its own offering and really; no woman’s makeup bag has all same products, so we want to ensure our consumers have access to a wide variety of products everytime they walk into our stores” says Rhema Akabuogu, Retail Experience Manager
With 14 studios in eight states and emerging footprints in Ghana, Kenya and SA; this studio is strategically located at the Centro Mall which sits in the heart of Lekki’s thriving lifestyle community, and is purpose built to be the premier provider of shopping, food, event and fitness space. House of Tara is also set to launch 29 new stores across 12 cities in 2014.
The studio will host TARA Makeup, the company’s in house brand, as well as some of the world’s most exciting beauty brands. House of Tara continues to create a world class experience for its customers across the country.
“We are excited!” says Rhema Akabuogu, Retail Experience Manager. “We possess the education, infrastructure and distribution channels that allow for a soft landing for other international and local makeup brands. For this event; no detail was spared in creating this experience for the special guests who will be at the event, and the beautiful women – and men! – who will visit the studio. It points to the future for the TARA brand, and as a pioneer, for beauty in Nigeria and the continent.”
The event is strictly by invitation. For more information, email Studio14@houseoftara.com
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems