Estimated Reading Time: <1
The irrepressible Zeez (formerly known as DJ Zeez) who is on an inspired comeback bid, has just wrapped up the filming of the highly anticipated music video for his recently released single, Sankolo.
The exclusive shoot which took place over the weekend in three different locations was a close-knitted affair, where some of Zeez’s friends in the entertainment industry paid homage to the ace producer cum singer by turning out en masse to facilitate and enrich his production.
As reported earlier, the technical aspect of the shoot is strictly handled and entirely within the purview of a highly acclaimed New York based production outfit who intends to use Sankolo as a bragging right as they navigate the murky waters of the Nigerian showbiz industry.
With an impressive resume in their chosen field, this highly tested and trusted film crew would be expected to use their wealth of experience to churn out a world class video worthy of the song.
The video featured professional dancers and choreographers who did justice to the unique Sankolo dance steps that Zeez created for the song.
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out