Estimated Reading Time: <1
Atiku had consulted with the North-east chapter of CAN, ahead of last Sunday’s defection to the APC..
Public Relations Officer of the North-east Chapter of CAN, Mr. Jonathan A. Sambo,responding to Atiku’s defection to APC, said that Atiku has the credentials and genuine commitment to “foster the unity of Nigeria as a whole.”
Sambo, stated that Atiku is remarkably different from other political “jingoists” seeking power in Nigeria.
“We need a liberal leader who will carry everybody along, irrespective of his region, ethnicity or religion,” adding that such was the kind of leader Nigeria urgently needs to overcome her challenges.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English