Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Borno chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has revealed the party would consider the extension of the ongoing membership registration to ensure wide coverage in the state.
This was revealed on Friday by the Interim Chairman of the party, Sen. Kaka Yale. He made it clear that the security challenges in the state would not affect the conduct of the exercise, but that an extension might be necessitated by the delay in beginning the exercise in the state.
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?