Estimated Reading Time: <1
The marriage of Juwon Lawal to Nollywood actress, Uche Iwuji has come to an end. This has been confirmed by their publicist.
Speculations have been rife in the past months that the marriage was troubled but the couple put it off as just mere rumours.
The statement below confirms the sad break-up
“This should serve as the official statement confirming the end to the marriage formalized on Friday, November 16th 2012 between the CEO of ABD Fuels Plc, Mr. Juwon Rasak Lawal and actress Uche Iwuji.
Already, the court processes are on to give a legal seal to the separation.
Mr. Lawal was in Europe on a business tour when the story first broke through the media. This was the reason why he could not react appropriately to it, plus the fact that he felt the event could be redeemed.
Although, he would not want to talk about the reasons for the separation, Mr. Lawal is not married anymore to Miss Iwuji. And he will like to treat his estranged wife’s case as “once a friend, always a friend.”
– Status & Living Media – Publicist
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems