Estimated Reading Time: <1
The marriage of Juwon Lawal to Nollywood actress, Uche Iwuji has come to an end. This has been confirmed by their publicist.
Speculations have been rife in the past months that the marriage was troubled but the couple put it off as just mere rumours.
The statement below confirms the sad break-up
“This should serve as the official statement confirming the end to the marriage formalized on Friday, November 16th 2012 between the CEO of ABD Fuels Plc, Mr. Juwon Rasak Lawal and actress Uche Iwuji.
Already, the court processes are on to give a legal seal to the separation.
Mr. Lawal was in Europe on a business tour when the story first broke through the media. This was the reason why he could not react appropriately to it, plus the fact that he felt the event could be redeemed.
Although, he would not want to talk about the reasons for the separation, Mr. Lawal is not married anymore to Miss Iwuji. And he will like to treat his estranged wife’s case as “once a friend, always a friend.”
– Status & Living Media – Publicist
- Ondo Deputy Governor to contest under Zenith labour party
- More repentant Boko Haram fighters to be rehabilitated – MNJTF
- APC wins Nasarawa Central state constituency bye-election
- The remains of the late former senator, Buruju Kashamu, buried in Ijebu
- North East governors rally support for military fighting the Boko Haram in the region
- Kashamu loved Nigeria dearly but he was grossly misunderstood, Mr Reuben Abati says his late running mate groomed him
- Ekweremadu says the political crises in Edo state is an affront to Nigerian democracy
- US warn its citizens against travelling to Nigeria over the coronavirus pandemic
- “Nigerians will watch out for Obasanjo’s own end” – Ayodele Fayose upset about Obasanjo’s letter on Kashamu’s death
- Nigerians react as some Lagos churches reopen today amid fear of COVID-19