Estimated Reading Time: <1
Petite but powerful singer and MTN Project alumnus, Chidinma Ekile popularly known as Miss Kedike has acquired a brand new Range Rover Sports Utility Vehicle.
The 1st lady of Capital Hills Records shared the good news of her new acquisition on Social medium, Instagram with the caption:
‘I love this new ride #biggerandbetter #hardworkpays #mysweat #notagift #hello2014 #glorytoGodnotman #moreworktobedone #Godisfaithful,‘e don do’
The SUV is estimated to be worth about 10 million Naira
Chidinma plans to release her sophomore album this year and she currently has some amazing singles enjoying rotation in various media houses.
- We want justice for our son – Family of PHED official allegedly killed by NSCDC official in Bakassi
- Coronavirus is shocked by Nigerians’ nonchalance: Am I a Joke to You?
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria confirms 389 new cases as total number rises to 12,233
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats