Estimated Reading Time: <1
Petite but powerful singer and MTN Project alumnus, Chidinma Ekile popularly known as Miss Kedike has acquired a brand new Range Rover Sports Utility Vehicle.
The 1st lady of Capital Hills Records shared the good news of her new acquisition on Social medium, Instagram with the caption:
‘I love this new ride #biggerandbetter #hardworkpays #mysweat #notagift #hello2014 #glorytoGodnotman #moreworktobedone #Godisfaithful,‘e don do’
The SUV is estimated to be worth about 10 million Naira
Chidinma plans to release her sophomore album this year and she currently has some amazing singles enjoying rotation in various media houses.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help