Estimated Reading Time: <1
Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian and her Hip-Hop artiste lover, Kanye West will now wed in May. The power couple have brought the date forward from the formerly proposed July.
It is being speculated that the couple want their 8 months old daughter, North West to be involved in the ceremony. Lots of events are being planned which will usher the guests into the big day.
We hear Kim who has had two marriages before now will prefer a low-key ceremony but Kanye will prefer something more ponounced
Kanye seems to be handling most of the wedding preparations.
Kim and Kanye’s wedding will be televised on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians‘.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health