Estimated Reading Time: <1
Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian and her Hip-Hop artiste lover, Kanye West will now wed in May. The power couple have brought the date forward from the formerly proposed July.
It is being speculated that the couple want their 8 months old daughter, North West to be involved in the ceremony. Lots of events are being planned which will usher the guests into the big day.
We hear Kim who has had two marriages before now will prefer a low-key ceremony but Kanye will prefer something more ponounced
Kanye seems to be handling most of the wedding preparations.
Kim and Kanye’s wedding will be televised on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians‘.
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party