Estimated Reading Time: <1
A communique issued at the end of the inaugural meeting of the group in Kaduna, said it was fully committed to supporting the president based on the success of the administration’s transformation agenda
The communique signed by Amb. Yusuf Mamman, stated that the group “pledges its full support and commitment to work for the success of President Goodluck Jonathan and Vice President Namadi sambo”.
It said that Nigeria had recorded tremendous success under the present administration, and pledged to work with other Nigerians to thwart the activities of “anti democratic forces”.
On National Conference, the NEC supported the initiative, saying it would help to strengthen the bond of unity among Nigerians.
The council noted with concern, the raging insurgency in some parts of the North -East and pledged to mobilise the people to bring about peace to the area.
They commended President Jonathan’s transformation agenda, especially the setting up the Almajiri schools, support for girl childhood education and development of the power sector.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State