Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Independent National Electoral Commission on Thursday revealed it had procured machines for the Continuous Voters Registration ahead of the 2015 general elections.
The Director of Voters Registry of the commission, Mr. Emmanuel Akem, said it will carry out voters’ registration for the governorship elections for Ekiti and Osun states between March 12 and 19.
He said “Since the machines are in place, it is 100 per cent a possibility to register in any INEC Local Government office nearest to you.
“The nationwide voters’ registration has no date yet because we want to have the full complement of those back-up machines.” He concluded.
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss