Estimated Reading Time: <1
Selena Gomez went to rehab last month and sources connected with the singer say she blames Justin Bieber for her predicament, TMZ reports.
The report says Gomez went to The Meadows in Arizona for 2 weeks of treatment.
Sources say Selena went for a combination of problems, including alcohol, pot and prescription Ambien. Selena blames a lot of her problems on the excesses she was exposed to by being around Bieber and his buddies.
The 2-week program at The Meadows is called DAWN … specifically designed for people between 18 and 26. DAWN specializes in substance dependence, trauma, family dynamics, mental health and relapse prevention.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help