Estimated Reading Time: <1
Buckingham Palace officials have announced that 87 years old, Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh are to visit Rome later this year for a meeting with Pope Francis.
The royal couple will also have a private lunch with Italian president Giorgio Napolitano.
The one-day trip in April was originally planned for last year but was postponed when the Queen Elizabeth fell ill.
The 87-year-old Queen, who is head of the Church of the England, has been cutting off trips recently and is gradually handing over some of her responsibilities to her son and the future king, Prince Charles.
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary