Estimated Reading Time: <1
Swansea have fired manager Michael Laudrup – less than a year after he won the first major trophy in their history and just days before the derby against bitter rivals Cardiff.
The Swans won last season’s Capital One Cup under the Dane and are competing in the Europa League as a result, but they are just two points above the Premier League relegation places after winning just once in 10 matches.
Veteran defender and former captain Garry Monk will take over as head coach, alongside current first-team coach Alan Curtis, ”for the foreseeable future”.
Credit Mirror More to follow…
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State