Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles striker, Victor Obinna Nsofor who recently made a loan move from Lokomotiv Moscow, Russia to Italian club, Chievo Verona. His original contract with Lokomotiv saw him earning 1.5 million Euros yearly.
Obinna Nsofor will pocket 300,000 Euros for the five months he will be at Italian club Chievo Verona, MTNFootball.com has revealed
Nsofor is on 1.5 million Euros a year at Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow and it is now believed that Lokomotiv will keep footing his wage bills to that amount while he is in Italy.
Lokomotiv Moscow are in good stead to bag the Russian League title as they are currently tied on points with league leaders, Zenit Saint Petersburg,
Nsofor joined the Russian putfit in 2011 but has struggled for game time recently.
In contrast, Chievo is 16th in the Italian league as thy fight a relegation battle
This is the second stint at Chievo for Nsofor who played at the club five years ago
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano