Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles striker, Victor Obinna Nsofor who recently made a loan move from Lokomotiv Moscow, Russia to Italian club, Chievo Verona. His original contract with Lokomotiv saw him earning 1.5 million Euros yearly.
Obinna Nsofor will pocket 300,000 Euros for the five months he will be at Italian club Chievo Verona, MTNFootball.com has revealed
Nsofor is on 1.5 million Euros a year at Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow and it is now believed that Lokomotiv will keep footing his wage bills to that amount while he is in Italy.
Lokomotiv Moscow are in good stead to bag the Russian League title as they are currently tied on points with league leaders, Zenit Saint Petersburg,
Nsofor joined the Russian putfit in 2011 but has struggled for game time recently.
In contrast, Chievo is 16th in the Italian league as thy fight a relegation battle
This is the second stint at Chievo for Nsofor who played at the club five years ago
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%