Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles striker, Victor Obinna Nsofor who recently made a loan move from Lokomotiv Moscow, Russia to Italian club, Chievo Verona. His original contract with Lokomotiv saw him earning 1.5 million Euros yearly.
Obinna Nsofor will pocket 300,000 Euros for the five months he will be at Italian club Chievo Verona, MTNFootball.com has revealed
Nsofor is on 1.5 million Euros a year at Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow and it is now believed that Lokomotiv will keep footing his wage bills to that amount while he is in Italy.
Lokomotiv Moscow are in good stead to bag the Russian League title as they are currently tied on points with league leaders, Zenit Saint Petersburg,
Nsofor joined the Russian putfit in 2011 but has struggled for game time recently.
In contrast, Chievo is 16th in the Italian league as thy fight a relegation battle
This is the second stint at Chievo for Nsofor who played at the club five years ago
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State