Estimated Reading Time: <1
Paris St Germain striker Edinson Cavani has been ruled out for three weeks. The Uruguayan is suffering a thigh injury and would likely miss this month’s Champions League encounter with Bayer Leverkusen.
During Friday’s home victory over Bordeaux in a Ligue 1 encounter, the PSG forward was substitutes in the 75th minute and was examined on Saturday
Cavani has scored 20 goals in 30 matches in all competitions since joining the Ligue 1 leaders from Napoli for €64 million this season; a French record fee
PSG must learn to manage without him for their League Cup semifinal tie at Nantes on Tuesday, and the Ligue 1 clash with Monaco next weekend
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami