Estimated Reading Time: <1
“Asari Dokubo is a thug. I don’t compare myself to him. I have never taken up arms against the state. I’m a normal human, law-abiding Nigerian. I don’t compare myself with thugs”.
These were the words of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, National deputy Secretary of All Progressives Congress (APC) when Sahara TV asked him if the SSS had mentioned Dokubo’s remarks while interrogating him recently.
You are wondering which comments Dokubo made which was being referred to? Dokubo had said Nigeria will burn if Goodluck Jonathan was not re-elected in 2015.
El-Rufai was interrogated by the SSS for saying there would likely be an outbreak of violence if the 2015 elections were rigged and was surprised Dokubo was no judged by the same yardstick
“However Dokubo, a known supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan was never invited for making significantly more inciting remarks.” El-Rufai said.
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State