Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Red-Devil is troubled, Manchester United and England footballer Ashley Young has been handed a six months driving ban.
The 28-years-old winger was banned after admitting to speeding at 71mph on a 50mph section of the M6 Toll in Warwickshire in March last year.
Warwick Magistrates Court heard he had an earlier speeding conviction.
Young’s solicitor argued the road had been “quiet” at the time of his latest offence.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%