Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Red-Devil is troubled, Manchester United and England footballer Ashley Young has been handed a six months driving ban.
The 28-years-old winger was banned after admitting to speeding at 71mph on a 50mph section of the M6 Toll in Warwickshire in March last year.
Warwick Magistrates Court heard he had an earlier speeding conviction.
Young’s solicitor argued the road had been “quiet” at the time of his latest offence.
- Theophilus Oladipo: Nigeria must develop a legal framework against deceptive advertisement
- Breaking: UEFA to ban Man Utd, Real Madrid, other 10 teams from UCL
- Secessionists have three to four passports to run away when trouble starts – Lai Mohammad
- Breaking: An 18-seated bus has plunged into the Owena River in Ondo State
- David Hundeyin: Isa Ali Pantami – The Inside Story of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications & Digital Economy
- Buhari is tolerating the “rubbish” some civilian president did not take – Katsina Governor
- Mr Macaroni drags police to court over Lekki Toll Gate arrest
- Kalu Nwokoro Idika: Ebubeagu Security Network, Myth Or Reality?
- SERAP seeks probe of ‘missing N106bn In 149 MDAs in 2018’
- “You’re a pathetic fellow” – Former President Jonathan says Babangida Aliyu “will always remain at the back”