Estimated Reading Time: <1
The first lady of Chocolate City, Victoria Kimani hung out on the Morning Drive with Olisa, Osi Suave and Ehiz Okoeguale at the Beat FM studio this morning (Thursday)
The multi-talented Kenyan singer has been in Nigeria for the past month working on various projects including starring in a Nollywood movie ‘7-inch curve’ which will be out soon.
Tonight, Victoria will be performing alongside fellow label mate, Iceprince who is scheduled to headline the Loud’n’Proud second anniversary event. Speaking about their performance, Victoria says “It is going to be very exciting because we will be performing to a live band which is different from what we usually do.”
Other performance for the event include Enzo, Grip Boiz and some upcoming artistes.
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation