Estimated Reading Time: <1
The first lady of Chocolate City, Victoria Kimani hung out on the Morning Drive with Olisa, Osi Suave and Ehiz Okoeguale at the Beat FM studio this morning (Thursday)
The multi-talented Kenyan singer has been in Nigeria for the past month working on various projects including starring in a Nollywood movie ‘7-inch curve’ which will be out soon.
Tonight, Victoria will be performing alongside fellow label mate, Iceprince who is scheduled to headline the Loud’n’Proud second anniversary event. Speaking about their performance, Victoria says “It is going to be very exciting because we will be performing to a live band which is different from what we usually do.”
Other performance for the event include Enzo, Grip Boiz and some upcoming artistes.
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts