Estimated Reading Time: <1
The first lady of Chocolate City, Victoria Kimani hung out on the Morning Drive with Olisa, Osi Suave and Ehiz Okoeguale at the Beat FM studio this morning (Thursday)
The multi-talented Kenyan singer has been in Nigeria for the past month working on various projects including starring in a Nollywood movie ‘7-inch curve’ which will be out soon.
Tonight, Victoria will be performing alongside fellow label mate, Iceprince who is scheduled to headline the Loud’n’Proud second anniversary event. Speaking about their performance, Victoria says “It is going to be very exciting because we will be performing to a live band which is different from what we usually do.”
Other performance for the event include Enzo, Grip Boiz and some upcoming artistes.
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation