Estimated Reading Time: <1
Newcastle United have completed the loan signing of Borussia Monchengladbach striker, Luuk de Jong.
The 23 years old passed his medical on Wednesday and will remain with the Magpies for the rest of the season.
De Jong signed Borrusia Monchengladbach for a reported £12.6m two years ago but has struggled to make an impact, scoring just six times in the Bundesliga.
“It has been a tough season for me so far but I am here to play games and want to be important for the team, and successful with goals and assists,”
“I am really looking forward to playing for Newcastle.”
De Jong has been handed jersey number 18 .
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello