Estimated Reading Time: <1
Newcastle United have completed the loan signing of Borussia Monchengladbach striker, Luuk de Jong.
The 23 years old passed his medical on Wednesday and will remain with the Magpies for the rest of the season.
De Jong signed Borrusia Monchengladbach for a reported £12.6m two years ago but has struggled to make an impact, scoring just six times in the Bundesliga.
“It has been a tough season for me so far but I am here to play games and want to be important for the team, and successful with goals and assists,”
“I am really looking forward to playing for Newcastle.”
De Jong has been handed jersey number 18 .
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report