Estimated Reading Time: <1
Newcastle United have completed the loan signing of Borussia Monchengladbach striker, Luuk de Jong.
The 23 years old passed his medical on Wednesday and will remain with the Magpies for the rest of the season.
De Jong signed Borrusia Monchengladbach for a reported £12.6m two years ago but has struggled to make an impact, scoring just six times in the Bundesliga.
“It has been a tough season for me so far but I am here to play games and want to be important for the team, and successful with goals and assists,”
“I am really looking forward to playing for Newcastle.”
De Jong has been handed jersey number 18 .
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG
- Ekiti Assembly passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing and Regulation Bill
- FG to amend National Endowment for the Arts Act