Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Muhammad Bello
Depending on the outcome of the crime committed against the Critical National Information Infrastructure, the offender shall be sentenced to death or sentenced to imprisonment for a minimum term of 15 years without option of fine.
This is part of the provisions of the Cybercrime Bill, 2013 forwarded to the House of Representatives last week by President Goodluck Jonathan.
More details to follow…
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds