Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Hadiza Saidu
With just a day left for the Grammy awards, Jay Z’s Roc Nation Label kicked off the award week with its traditional Pre-Grammy brunch. This time makeup giants MAC who Roc Nation’s key artist Rihanna heads their Viva Glam campaign partnered the event. The brunch was held at a private residency in LA, California.
Rihanna stunned in striped Altuzarra shirt and thigh high skirt, Manolo Blahnik shoes, necklace by Roseark and Jennifer with bracelets by Neil Lane and Roseark. The five-times Grammy award winner looked pretty and fresh-faced as she posed for pictures baring her enviable legs. This was a very good look for a brunch party I must say.
Amongst lots of A list attenders were label mates Rita Ora, Joe Cole who got a Hublot by Shawn Carter wristwatch as a gift from owner of Roc Nation Label Jay Z, Skylar Diggins, Bridget Kelly and Willow Smith. Others include Wale, Calvin Harris, T.I, Kevin Hart, Jay Z’s best buddy Ty Ty Smith, Elliot Wilson and Shaggy.
Catch pictures from the brunch below.
Jay Z with Rihanna and Rita Ora.
Rita Ora and Calvin Harris
Wale, Bridget Kelly, Joe Cole, Ty Ty, Rihanna, Kevin Hart and Skylar Diggins
T.I, Willow Smith, Jaden Smith and Neyo
Elliot Wilson, Wale, Rihanna and Shaggy.
Jay Z presents Joe Cole with a Hublot by Shawn Carter Wristwatch
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office