Estimated Reading Time: <1
Timi Dakolo performed at the Nigerian Soiree at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland which took place on January 23, 2014.
Present at the event included President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Nigeria’s Ambassador to Switzerland and Liechtenstein; Fidelia Njeze, Aliko Dangote , Tony Elumelu, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT); Distinguished Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed and his wife Aisha, British-Ghanaian top fashion designer Ozwald Boateng, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and many others.
The artiste performed his inspirational hit single Great Nation; a track that has been touted by most music pundits as the next National Anthem of Nigeria, due to the message it passes across.
The World Economic Forum founded by Professor Klaus Schwab is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children