Estimated Reading Time: <1
Timi Dakolo performed at the Nigerian Soiree at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland which took place on January 23, 2014.
Present at the event included President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Nigeria’s Ambassador to Switzerland and Liechtenstein; Fidelia Njeze, Aliko Dangote , Tony Elumelu, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT); Distinguished Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed and his wife Aisha, British-Ghanaian top fashion designer Ozwald Boateng, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and many others.
The artiste performed his inspirational hit single Great Nation; a track that has been touted by most music pundits as the next National Anthem of Nigeria, due to the message it passes across.
The World Economic Forum founded by Professor Klaus Schwab is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office