Estimated Reading Time: <1
Timi Dakolo performed at the Nigerian Soiree at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland which took place on January 23, 2014.
Present at the event included President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Nigeria’s Ambassador to Switzerland and Liechtenstein; Fidelia Njeze, Aliko Dangote , Tony Elumelu, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT); Distinguished Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed and his wife Aisha, British-Ghanaian top fashion designer Ozwald Boateng, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and many others.
The artiste performed his inspirational hit single Great Nation; a track that has been touted by most music pundits as the next National Anthem of Nigeria, due to the message it passes across.
The World Economic Forum founded by Professor Klaus Schwab is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike