Estimated Reading Time: <1
Raypower FM managing director and executive of Kennis Music, Kenny ‘Keke’ Okungbe and his co-executive Dayo Adeneye popularly known as D1 are in Los Angeles, California to cover the 2014 Grammy awards ceremony which comes up on Sunday night.
They were seen at the Staples center which is the venue of the event. Covering the Grammy awards especially with backstage details has become a yearly business for the iconic duo.
Check out some of the photos
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State