Estimated Reading Time: <1
Raypower FM managing director and executive of Kennis Music, Kenny ‘Keke’ Okungbe and his co-executive Dayo Adeneye popularly known as D1 are in Los Angeles, California to cover the 2014 Grammy awards ceremony which comes up on Sunday night.
They were seen at the Staples center which is the venue of the event. Covering the Grammy awards especially with backstage details has become a yearly business for the iconic duo.
Check out some of the photos
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April
- Lagos State Government restricts trucks, articulated vehicles movement to 9pm-6am daily
- Tinubu is afraid to speak on herdsmen crisis because of his presidential ambition says Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo
- FEC meeting: Cabinet members observe a minute silence in honour of late ministers
- COVID-19: Yabatech shuts down hostel and medical centre after college director dies
- Nigerian education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023