Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kenyan actress, Lupita Nyong is apparently ready for the red-carpets this year as she keeps illuminating every red carpet she steps on this year
Lupita won the award for Best Supporting Actress award at the 2014 Critics’ Choice Awards on Thursday but her red carpet appearance was what got tongues wagging.
She wore an immaculate white custom Calvin Klein Collection dress with accessories such as: Kimberly McDonalad jewelry, a Calvin Klein Collection gold box clutch and Paul Andrew custom heels.
Who notices her new hairstyle? Go Lupita, Go Lupita
- Kwara cancels pension to ex-governors signed by Saraki in 2011
- Centre for Liberty demands immediate restoration of access to People‘s Gazette website
- Court orders forfeiture of millions found in Ex-Zamfara State account
- Primary school teachers in Bayelsa threaten strike
- Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has died
- State Capture: Nigeria’s political parties and their associates are malicious – Cheta Nwanze
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party