Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kenyan actress, Lupita Nyong is apparently ready for the red-carpets this year as she keeps illuminating every red carpet she steps on this year
Lupita won the award for Best Supporting Actress award at the 2014 Critics’ Choice Awards on Thursday but her red carpet appearance was what got tongues wagging.
She wore an immaculate white custom Calvin Klein Collection dress with accessories such as: Kimberly McDonalad jewelry, a Calvin Klein Collection gold box clutch and Paul Andrew custom heels.
Who notices her new hairstyle? Go Lupita, Go Lupita
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why