Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s Senate President, David Mark is bereaved as he has lost his sister, Mary Onma-Adakole to death’s cold hands. The 35 years old passed on during childbirth in Abuja.
A statement released yesterday by Mark’s Special Adviser on Media, Kola Ologbondiyan, confirmed the sad event and quoted the deceased’s younger brother, Igoche Mark, as saying that she would be buried in their Otukpo hometwon in Benue State, on Friday.
David Mark has revealed that her death will be a massive blow to their entire family
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%