Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Lagos coordinator of The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Mr. Kamaldeen Oladeji, on Monday warned the public on reports of fake Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, e-facility cards being sold.
“I want to seize this opportunity to sensitise the public of this ugly development.
“Some candidates have reported the purchase of fake e-facility cards to the JAMB National Headquarters Annex at No. 11, Ojora Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
“The candidates said they bought the fake e-facility cards from vendors at the Lagos State University (LASU) and around Ikotun and Sango-Ota.”
According to Mr. Oladeji,the fake e-facility cards were being sold at a price higher than the stipulated N1,000.
He also warned that any vendor found selling the cards outside the board’s offices nationwide would face the law.
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami