Estimated Reading Time: <1
Controversial Pastor, Sign Fireman was released on bail this Saturday after being implicated in a murder of a 12 year old girl for ritual. We now hear the pastor made his arrest and release a commercial prayer point in his church.
According to Sahara Reporters:
His church, Perfect Christian Mission, in Surulere, Lagos, was agog as his members shared testimonies about his release. The testifiers said they believed that news of Pastor Fireman’s ritual offense was God’s way of advertising the church to attract more worshipers.
Each member’s testimony was then turned into an avenue to collects offering. After one particular testimony praising the Pastor-anchor of the testimony segment said; “God will use your shame to announce you. If you want that to be your portion, come forward now with your special seed.”. The motivated congregation shoved their way to the altar, tossing notes at feet of the anchor.
Towards end of the session, the Apostle told an anecdote of how he became the pillar of finance in his own family, after he only “sowed seed” of N150,000 in another church. He touched three different poles in the church and called out to the congregation to pay the sums of N100,000; N30,000 and N10,000 to touch the respective poles with him so that they could become pillars of finance in their own families as well.
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna
- BudgIT demands COVID-19 fund accountability