Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pamela Anderson is giving marriage another try — with ex-hubby Rick Salomon.
The “Baywatch” alum was looking pretty in pink and wearing a huge new diamond ring on the red carpet at Sean Penn’s Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles on Saturday night. The 46-year-old told E! News that she’s once again off the market, having quietly tied the knot with the producer.
“We’re very happy,” she said. “Our families are very happy and that’s all that matters.”
A rep for Anderson has not yet responded to Yahoo’s request for comment about her marriage.
This is Anderson’s second time down the aisle with Salomon. They first said “I do” in Las Vegas in 2007. At the time, she was working as a magician’s assistant in a stage act at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. After the 7 p.m. show, she left to marry Salomon, 45, during her 90-minute break. She was then back in time for the 10 p.m. performance.
They split almost immediately and annulled the marriage in 2008.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%