Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pamela Anderson is giving marriage another try — with ex-hubby Rick Salomon.
The “Baywatch” alum was looking pretty in pink and wearing a huge new diamond ring on the red carpet at Sean Penn’s Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles on Saturday night. The 46-year-old told E! News that she’s once again off the market, having quietly tied the knot with the producer.
“We’re very happy,” she said. “Our families are very happy and that’s all that matters.”
A rep for Anderson has not yet responded to Yahoo’s request for comment about her marriage.
This is Anderson’s second time down the aisle with Salomon. They first said “I do” in Las Vegas in 2007. At the time, she was working as a magician’s assistant in a stage act at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. After the 7 p.m. show, she left to marry Salomon, 45, during her 90-minute break. She was then back in time for the 10 p.m. performance.
They split almost immediately and annulled the marriage in 2008.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State