Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kenyan Actress Lupita Nyong’o beautifully seats on the cover of the February 2014 issue of youth culture magazine, Dazed & Confused. The 12 years A Slave actress was referred by the magazine as one of the girls that rule the world.
An excerpt from the magazine feature reads:
Breakout 12 Years a Slave star Lupita Nyong’o, the face of Miu Miu’s SS14 campaign, fronts our “Girls Rule the World” issue in a shoot by Sharif Hamza, styled by Robbie Spencer. We meet the striking Kenyan actress in New York to discuss the making of Steve McQueen’s uncompromising film and how she aims to shatter stereotypes of women in Hollywood.
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%
- ‘Omo Ghetto (The Saga)’ replaces Wedding Party as highest grossing Nollywood movie
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari sacks service chiefs