Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kenyan Actress Lupita Nyong’o beautifully seats on the cover of the February 2014 issue of youth culture magazine, Dazed & Confused. The 12 years A Slave actress was referred by the magazine as one of the girls that rule the world.
An excerpt from the magazine feature reads:
Breakout 12 Years a Slave star Lupita Nyong’o, the face of Miu Miu’s SS14 campaign, fronts our “Girls Rule the World” issue in a shoot by Sharif Hamza, styled by Robbie Spencer. We meet the striking Kenyan actress in New York to discuss the making of Steve McQueen’s uncompromising film and how she aims to shatter stereotypes of women in Hollywood.
- Bandits attack military camp in Niger State
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna