Estimated Reading Time: <1
The body of Mrs Kate was discovered by her husband, Mr. Larry Edokpayi, in one of the rooms in their boy’s quarters located at the University town of Ekpoma, in Edo State.
Although she did not leave any suicide note, it was, however, learnt that she might have been frustrated over her health challenges.
It was gathered that she had repeatedly expressed frustration over her inability to get cure for her diabetic condition.
Vanguard learnt that the husband, who recently retired from the service of the university, had suspected kidnapping after a long search before he was advised to check the boy’s quarters.
On getting to the quarters, he was said to have observed that the door was bolted from behind and forced it open. He was shocked to see the dangling body of his wife at the ceiling.
She was an Assistant Director with the Edo State Ministry of Education, overseeing the ministry’s office in the Ekpoma before her death.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students