Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rihana and Shakira looking gorgeous!!
The “Diamonds” singer revealed the smoldering cover art photograph for the duo’s upcoming single “Can’t Remember to Forget You” on Thursday, Jan. 9.
“Official single art for “CAN’T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU” with @Shakira #4daycountdown,” Rihanna captioned the Instagram picture.
The 36-year-old Colombian and the 25-year-old Barbadian look radiant and sultry in the stunning snapshot, as they caress each other while striking a pose in a dark room. Both ladies are clad in black, Shakira opting for a revealing sleeveless dress with cutouts while Rihanna is donning a strapless sweetheart bodysuit.
Shakira completes her look with a chunky gold bangle and peach lips, while Rihanna is wearing plenty of colorful bangles and rings, a thick choker and bright red lipstick.
Rihanna confirmed on Monday, Jan. 6 that she had teamed up with Shakira for a new single in an Instagram photo.
“One. Week. Countdown.,” Rihanna accompanied a photo featuring two personalized director chairs.
The single will be released on Jan. 13, was first brought up by Pitbull.
“Working with her was utopia,” Shakira says in the latest issue of Glamour, out Jan. 14—the day after their single drops. “She’s the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher.”
What do you think of the cover art for “Can’t Remember to Forget You?” Sound off in the comments!
Content Credit: E!News
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders