Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rihana and Shakira looking gorgeous!!
The “Diamonds” singer revealed the smoldering cover art photograph for the duo’s upcoming single “Can’t Remember to Forget You” on Thursday, Jan. 9.
“Official single art for “CAN’T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU” with @Shakira #4daycountdown,” Rihanna captioned the Instagram picture.
The 36-year-old Colombian and the 25-year-old Barbadian look radiant and sultry in the stunning snapshot, as they caress each other while striking a pose in a dark room. Both ladies are clad in black, Shakira opting for a revealing sleeveless dress with cutouts while Rihanna is donning a strapless sweetheart bodysuit.
Shakira completes her look with a chunky gold bangle and peach lips, while Rihanna is wearing plenty of colorful bangles and rings, a thick choker and bright red lipstick.
Rihanna confirmed on Monday, Jan. 6 that she had teamed up with Shakira for a new single in an Instagram photo.
“One. Week. Countdown.,” Rihanna accompanied a photo featuring two personalized director chairs.
The single will be released on Jan. 13, was first brought up by Pitbull.
“Working with her was utopia,” Shakira says in the latest issue of Glamour, out Jan. 14—the day after their single drops. “She’s the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher.”
What do you think of the cover art for “Can’t Remember to Forget You?” Sound off in the comments!
Content Credit: E!News
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research
- We have run out of food – Bobi Wine cries out as military siege continues