Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rihana and Shakira looking gorgeous!!
The “Diamonds” singer revealed the smoldering cover art photograph for the duo’s upcoming single “Can’t Remember to Forget You” on Thursday, Jan. 9.
“Official single art for “CAN’T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU” with @Shakira #4daycountdown,” Rihanna captioned the Instagram picture.
The 36-year-old Colombian and the 25-year-old Barbadian look radiant and sultry in the stunning snapshot, as they caress each other while striking a pose in a dark room. Both ladies are clad in black, Shakira opting for a revealing sleeveless dress with cutouts while Rihanna is donning a strapless sweetheart bodysuit.
Shakira completes her look with a chunky gold bangle and peach lips, while Rihanna is wearing plenty of colorful bangles and rings, a thick choker and bright red lipstick.
Rihanna confirmed on Monday, Jan. 6 that she had teamed up with Shakira for a new single in an Instagram photo.
“One. Week. Countdown.,” Rihanna accompanied a photo featuring two personalized director chairs.
The single will be released on Jan. 13, was first brought up by Pitbull.
“Working with her was utopia,” Shakira says in the latest issue of Glamour, out Jan. 14—the day after their single drops. “She’s the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher.”
What do you think of the cover art for “Can’t Remember to Forget You?” Sound off in the comments!
Content Credit: E!News
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why