Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Red Devils of England, Manchester United will be without influential defender, Rio Ferdinand for a fortnight due to a knee injury. The 35 years old English man limped out of the Old Trafford Pitch during the FA Cup game against Swansea last Sunday.
A scan yesterday (Monday) has now revealed he suffered bruising but with no damage to the ligament as was first feared
This injury adds to Manchester United’s injury list which already boasts of names such as Robin Van Persie, Ashley Young, Wayne Rooney, Marouane Fellaini and Phil Jones
Tough times for manager, David Moyes indeed!
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children