Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Red Devils of England, Manchester United will be without influential defender, Rio Ferdinand for a fortnight due to a knee injury. The 35 years old English man limped out of the Old Trafford Pitch during the FA Cup game against Swansea last Sunday.
A scan yesterday (Monday) has now revealed he suffered bruising but with no damage to the ligament as was first feared
This injury adds to Manchester United’s injury list which already boasts of names such as Robin Van Persie, Ashley Young, Wayne Rooney, Marouane Fellaini and Phil Jones
Tough times for manager, David Moyes indeed!
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office