Estimated Reading Time: <1
Reports from AFP agency has it that unknown gunmen had yesterday descended on a village in Plateau state in an attack which has leftabout 30 people dead and dozens of houses burnt.
The gunmen suspected to be Hausa-Fulani herdsmen had made away with cattle or killed the animals, witnesses told AFP news agency.
As estimated by locals and officials, the death toll from Monday morning’s attack on Shonong was put at about 30, including many women and children.
However the Special Military Task Force in the state say sixteen (16) people were killed.
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO
- FAAC shares N619.343Billion between FG, States and LGAs