Estimated Reading Time: <1
She gave the warning in a statement made available to newsmen following the announcement by Gov. Kayode Fayemi that the local government election in the state would hold this year.
Adelusi said that though government was yet to announce a specific date for the council polls, the staff of the commission must be up and doing.
According to her, the commission will not condone any act of laziness and poor attitude to work under any guise
She urged the staff to steer clear of politicians as doing so could create suspicion of compromise.
Adelusi assured the people of the state, especially political parties, of a level-playing ground during the election.
She urged members of the public to offer useful assistance to the commission, where necessary.
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai