Estimated Reading Time: <1
She gave the warning in a statement made available to newsmen following the announcement by Gov. Kayode Fayemi that the local government election in the state would hold this year.
Adelusi said that though government was yet to announce a specific date for the council polls, the staff of the commission must be up and doing.
According to her, the commission will not condone any act of laziness and poor attitude to work under any guise
She urged the staff to steer clear of politicians as doing so could create suspicion of compromise.
Adelusi assured the people of the state, especially political parties, of a level-playing ground during the election.
She urged members of the public to offer useful assistance to the commission, where necessary.
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit