Estimated Reading Time: <1
She gave the warning in a statement made available to newsmen following the announcement by Gov. Kayode Fayemi that the local government election in the state would hold this year.
Adelusi said that though government was yet to announce a specific date for the council polls, the staff of the commission must be up and doing.
According to her, the commission will not condone any act of laziness and poor attitude to work under any guise
She urged the staff to steer clear of politicians as doing so could create suspicion of compromise.
Adelusi assured the people of the state, especially political parties, of a level-playing ground during the election.
She urged members of the public to offer useful assistance to the commission, where necessary.
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students
- Just In: Unknown number of travelers abducted in Osun State
- Breaking: Governor Akeredolu orders herdsmen to vacate Ondo forest reserves
- Commissioners and special advisers in Osun have been ordered to take COVID-19 tests
- Police arrest sergeant for alleged armed robbery in Rivers State