Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester United manager, David Moyes may not be very active in the ongoing January transfer window as he believes there are few suitable players available to sign in the mid-season transfer window. He has revealed that if he does not make any signing, it is not really because the club does not want to.
“We would like to bring people in but are those players available?”
“There is an urgency but there’s no point in me hyping it up because the players we would like to bring in are probably not available in January.”
Last summer, Marouane Fellaini who was signed from Moyes’ former club, Everton was the only major signing
Manchester United were knocked out of the FA Cup by Swansea at Old Trafford on Sunday and are currently 7th on the British Premier League Log
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research