Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester United manager, David Moyes may not be very active in the ongoing January transfer window as he believes there are few suitable players available to sign in the mid-season transfer window. He has revealed that if he does not make any signing, it is not really because the club does not want to.
“We would like to bring people in but are those players available?”
“There is an urgency but there’s no point in me hyping it up because the players we would like to bring in are probably not available in January.”
Last summer, Marouane Fellaini who was signed from Moyes’ former club, Everton was the only major signing
Manchester United were knocked out of the FA Cup by Swansea at Old Trafford on Sunday and are currently 7th on the British Premier League Log
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai