Estimated Reading Time: <1
Light-skinned actress, Benita Nzeribe has penned an Ambassadorial deal with the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA). She signed the deal just as 2013 was drawing to a close.
Speaking to Vanguard Newspaper, the gap-toothed actress said:
“I feel good to be NAMA Ambassador. We just finished the photo shoots and it will soon go on air. NAMA is seriously doing their job to ensure that runways and every other air facilities are put in place. I promise to do my best to represent them well.
I will be attending their events within and outside the shores of the country when the need arises” She said.
- There must be justice and fairness in the way FG distributes resources – Attahiru Jega
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste