Estimated Reading Time: <1
Light-skinned actress, Benita Nzeribe has penned an Ambassadorial deal with the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA). She signed the deal just as 2013 was drawing to a close.
Speaking to Vanguard Newspaper, the gap-toothed actress said:
“I feel good to be NAMA Ambassador. We just finished the photo shoots and it will soon go on air. NAMA is seriously doing their job to ensure that runways and every other air facilities are put in place. I promise to do my best to represent them well.
I will be attending their events within and outside the shores of the country when the need arises” She said.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami