Estimated Reading Time: <1
Italian footballer, Francesco Totti feels his Ivorian Roma team-mate, Gervinho would be on the same level as Cristiano Ronaldo if he scored more goals.
The Ivorian has proven his worth at the Stadio Olimpico since joining the Giallorossi from English outfit Arsenal last summer.
Gervinho may have only hit four goals in Serie A so far but Totti is so far impressed with his overall play, power and pace and was quick to compare him with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo
“I had seen him two or three times at Arsenal, but up close he is a beast,” the Roma captain is quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport.
“If he also scored goals, he would be Cristiano Ronaldo and Roma would never have got him.”
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report