Estimated Reading Time: <1
Italian footballer, Francesco Totti feels his Ivorian Roma team-mate, Gervinho would be on the same level as Cristiano Ronaldo if he scored more goals.
The Ivorian has proven his worth at the Stadio Olimpico since joining the Giallorossi from English outfit Arsenal last summer.
Gervinho may have only hit four goals in Serie A so far but Totti is so far impressed with his overall play, power and pace and was quick to compare him with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo
“I had seen him two or three times at Arsenal, but up close he is a beast,” the Roma captain is quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport.
“If he also scored goals, he would be Cristiano Ronaldo and Roma would never have got him.”
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello