Estimated Reading Time: <1
SuperSport United have confirmed the signing of striker Lehlohonolo Majoro from Absa Premiership rivals Kaizer Chiefs.
Majoro, who had fallen out of favour at Amakhosi and subsequently announced that he didn’t wish to stay on at the club, has signed a three and a half year contract at the Tshwane club with an option to renew for another year.
The 27-year old will join Matsatsantsa this month and should resume training with his new side next week.
Majoro joined Chiefs from AmaZulu in 2011.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health