Estimated Reading Time: <1
SuperSport United have confirmed the signing of striker Lehlohonolo Majoro from Absa Premiership rivals Kaizer Chiefs.
Majoro, who had fallen out of favour at Amakhosi and subsequently announced that he didn’t wish to stay on at the club, has signed a three and a half year contract at the Tshwane club with an option to renew for another year.
The 27-year old will join Matsatsantsa this month and should resume training with his new side next week.
Majoro joined Chiefs from AmaZulu in 2011.
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party