Estimated Reading Time: <1
SuperSport United have confirmed the signing of striker Lehlohonolo Majoro from Absa Premiership rivals Kaizer Chiefs.
Majoro, who had fallen out of favour at Amakhosi and subsequently announced that he didn’t wish to stay on at the club, has signed a three and a half year contract at the Tshwane club with an option to renew for another year.
The 27-year old will join Matsatsantsa this month and should resume training with his new side next week.
Majoro joined Chiefs from AmaZulu in 2011.
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases