Estimated Reading Time: <1
The sudden disappearance of Prophet Duromola Adedayo Samuel – the General Overseer of Christ Worshippers Church is stirring up anxieties.
According to Vanguard, there are fears that Prophet Duromola might have been a victim of kidnap.
Some believe he might have met his death in a ghastly auto crash that occurred yesterday between 6.00 p.m and 8.00 p.m. along Akure-Ilesa expressway.
According to a source in Ikeji Arakeji area where the crash occurred, we hear that after the crash and the subsequent veering of the vehicle into the bush, they tried heliping the victim(s) but met no one in the car which already had its plate number removed
Family members who also made a search revealed that the vehicle was found but the prophet was not found. The case becomes even more curious because the family members claim no blood stain was noticed at the scene of the accident.
A member of the Board of Trustees of the church, Elder Boro in a telephone interview said Prophet Samuel’s phone rang throughout the night without response. Boro thinks maybe the Prophet was praying on a mountain in Ilesa.
Pastor Paul Opoweh who is the Prophet’s personal assistant also revealed his boss could not be reached on Phone
Pastor Samuel’s wife, Prophetess Eseoghene Blessing Duromola said her husband went to a mountain at Ilesa, with a promise to return to Akure to pick her and the children to Warri for the end of the year vigil but that did not happen.
So far, Osun State police command spokesperson, Mrs Folasade Odoro, said there was no official report to that effect while family members from Owo, Ondo State claimed that they had gone to various hospitals in Owena, Ikeji-Arakeji, Ipetu-Ijesa, Ilesa as his whereabout was still unknown at press time.
- Theophilus Oladipo: Nigeria must develop a legal framework against deceptive advertisement
- Breaking: UEFA to ban Man Utd, Real Madrid, other 10 teams from UCL
- Secessionists have three to four passports to run away when trouble starts – Lai Mohammad
- Breaking: An 18-seated bus has plunged into the Owena River in Ondo State
- David Hundeyin: Isa Ali Pantami – The Inside Story of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications & Digital Economy
- Buhari is tolerating the “rubbish” some civilian president did not take – Katsina Governor
- Mr Macaroni drags police to court over Lekki Toll Gate arrest
- Kalu Nwokoro Idika: Ebubeagu Security Network, Myth Or Reality?
- SERAP seeks probe of ‘missing N106bn In 149 MDAs in 2018’
- “You’re a pathetic fellow” – Former President Jonathan says Babangida Aliyu “will always remain at the back”