Estimated Reading Time: <1
Luxury menswear fashion label, Okunoren Twins with support from world’s finest cognac – Hennessy, officially launched its recently opened store located at 20b Mainland Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Gbenga Ashiru, Bridget Awosika, Banke Meshida-Lawal, Kaline, Ituah Ighadalo, Korede Robert and Kiki Omeilie were among the many guest at the event.
The store interior is like a trinket box of burgundy, gold and whites with an expensive, soft minimal and luxury feel surrounded by drawings, sculptures and iconic photographs.
The décor and design, which is a perfect blend of modernism and classicism, is a milestone in the expansion plan of the Okunoren brand. This, no doubt makes it one of the most inspiring and culturally stimulating places in town.
For the event, guests were treated to a special tour of the store while shopping the pop up store; guests were also priviledged to enjoy one-on-one made to measure session with the designers.
Additional Content Credit: Genevieveng
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Odion Ighalo’s dream of making his stay with Manchester United may not materialize – here’s why
- NAFDAC to continue hydroxychloroquine clinical trials for treatment of COVID-19 in Nigeria despite suspension