Estimated Reading Time: <1
Luxury menswear fashion label, Okunoren Twins with support from world’s finest cognac – Hennessy, officially launched its recently opened store located at 20b Mainland Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Gbenga Ashiru, Bridget Awosika, Banke Meshida-Lawal, Kaline, Ituah Ighadalo, Korede Robert and Kiki Omeilie were among the many guest at the event.
The store interior is like a trinket box of burgundy, gold and whites with an expensive, soft minimal and luxury feel surrounded by drawings, sculptures and iconic photographs.
The décor and design, which is a perfect blend of modernism and classicism, is a milestone in the expansion plan of the Okunoren brand. This, no doubt makes it one of the most inspiring and culturally stimulating places in town.
For the event, guests were treated to a special tour of the store while shopping the pop up store; guests were also priviledged to enjoy one-on-one made to measure session with the designers.
Additional Content Credit: Genevieveng
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844