Estimated Reading Time: <1
Luxury menswear fashion label, Okunoren Twins with support from world’s finest cognac – Hennessy, officially launched its recently opened store located at 20b Mainland Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Gbenga Ashiru, Bridget Awosika, Banke Meshida-Lawal, Kaline, Ituah Ighadalo, Korede Robert and Kiki Omeilie were among the many guest at the event.
The store interior is like a trinket box of burgundy, gold and whites with an expensive, soft minimal and luxury feel surrounded by drawings, sculptures and iconic photographs.
The décor and design, which is a perfect blend of modernism and classicism, is a milestone in the expansion plan of the Okunoren brand. This, no doubt makes it one of the most inspiring and culturally stimulating places in town.
For the event, guests were treated to a special tour of the store while shopping the pop up store; guests were also priviledged to enjoy one-on-one made to measure session with the designers.
Additional Content Credit: Genevieveng
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023
- Just In: Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has tested positive for COVID-19
- Kwara cancels pension to ex-governors signed by Saraki in 2011
- Centre for Liberty demands immediate restoration of access to People‘s Gazette website
- Court orders forfeiture of millions found in Ex-Zamfara State account
- Primary school teachers in Bayelsa threaten strike
- Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has died
- State Capture: Nigeria’s political parties and their associates are malicious – Cheta Nwanze
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website