Estimated Reading Time: <1
Luxury menswear fashion label, Okunoren Twins with support from world’s finest cognac – Hennessy, officially launched its recently opened store located at 20b Mainland Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Gbenga Ashiru, Bridget Awosika, Banke Meshida-Lawal, Kaline, Ituah Ighadalo, Korede Robert and Kiki Omeilie were among the many guest at the event.
The store interior is like a trinket box of burgundy, gold and whites with an expensive, soft minimal and luxury feel surrounded by drawings, sculptures and iconic photographs.
The décor and design, which is a perfect blend of modernism and classicism, is a milestone in the expansion plan of the Okunoren brand. This, no doubt makes it one of the most inspiring and culturally stimulating places in town.
For the event, guests were treated to a special tour of the store while shopping the pop up store; guests were also priviledged to enjoy one-on-one made to measure session with the designers.
Additional Content Credit: Genevieveng
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State