Estimated Reading Time: <1
Actor, James Avery has passed on at 65 years of age. The actor was famous for his role as the judge “Uncle Phil” Banks in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
Close sources to the actor told TMZ he died in an L.A. hospital two nights ago. Recently, Avery had undergone surgery for an undisclosed illness.
His wife, Barbara, had been at his bedside but left for a short period of time and she had just come back when she learnt he had just died.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%