Estimated Reading Time: <1
Actor, James Avery has passed on at 65 years of age. The actor was famous for his role as the judge “Uncle Phil” Banks in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
Close sources to the actor told TMZ he died in an L.A. hospital two nights ago. Recently, Avery had undergone surgery for an undisclosed illness.
His wife, Barbara, had been at his bedside but left for a short period of time and she had just come back when she learnt he had just died.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State