Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Manager, Jose Mourinho has made it clear that midfielder, Juan Mata can quit Chelsea, Mata had reacted angry after his being substituted in the 53rd minute at St Mary’s.
Mata ignored Mourinho as he walked off the pitch at Southampton. He went ahead and slapped a seat in the as he vented his frustrations.
About the incident, Mourinho had this to say:
‘I don’t want him to go, that is my opinion and that is my wish – but my door is open.‘The club door is open too, so when a player wants to speak with us we are there waiting for them. But if you ask me do I want to sell him, I don’t want to.
Mata’s replacement Oscar came on to score a goal after being booked for diving and creating two other goals
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis