Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Manager, Jose Mourinho has made it clear that midfielder, Juan Mata can quit Chelsea, Mata had reacted angry after his being substituted in the 53rd minute at St Mary’s.
Mata ignored Mourinho as he walked off the pitch at Southampton. He went ahead and slapped a seat in the as he vented his frustrations.
About the incident, Mourinho had this to say:
‘I don’t want him to go, that is my opinion and that is my wish – but my door is open.‘The club door is open too, so when a player wants to speak with us we are there waiting for them. But if you ask me do I want to sell him, I don’t want to.
Mata’s replacement Oscar came on to score a goal after being booked for diving and creating two other goals
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report