Estimated Reading Time: <1
At a symposium organised by Warri Rebirth Initiative in Warri, Uduaghan said the BRT lanes would start from Effurun Roundabout and terminate at NPA in Warri.
The construction works on Jakpa Roundabout, Hausa Quarters and Cemetery Road Junction would commence in January as part of his administration’s commitment to urban renewal, the Governor added
The governor asked the people of Warri to unite and build a stronger and better Warri devoid of ethnic differences.
He said: “Before, we hardly knew those from Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ijaw. Today, it sounds offensive to refer to Warri and Effurun without including the neighbouring communities. “Warri rebirth will go a long way to address some of those challenges, where we will see ourselves as one entity.”
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government