Estimated Reading Time: <1
At a symposium organised by Warri Rebirth Initiative in Warri, Uduaghan said the BRT lanes would start from Effurun Roundabout and terminate at NPA in Warri.
The construction works on Jakpa Roundabout, Hausa Quarters and Cemetery Road Junction would commence in January as part of his administration’s commitment to urban renewal, the Governor added
The governor asked the people of Warri to unite and build a stronger and better Warri devoid of ethnic differences.
He said: “Before, we hardly knew those from Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ijaw. Today, it sounds offensive to refer to Warri and Effurun without including the neighbouring communities. “Warri rebirth will go a long way to address some of those challenges, where we will see ourselves as one entity.”
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer