Estimated Reading Time: <1
Danny Welbeck’s goal against Norwich City on Saturday took United into sixth on the table.
“It’s a massive win. Norwich played very well and they should have scored a few goals in the first half, but I think the lads deserve plenty of credit,” Evra told MUTV.
“It’s never easy to play two games on the road like that, but the most important thing is the three points.
“I’m just looking at the present. The team is now playing better, we have that winning mentality and United spirit which was missing at the start of the season.
“I can see that our hunger has come back, so I’m confident, but I don’t want to talk about the title. I just want to talk about the next game, Tottenham at home. We need to make sure that we win, and that we keep the momentum going.”
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami