Estimated Reading Time: <1
Danny Welbeck’s goal against Norwich City on Saturday took United into sixth on the table.
“It’s a massive win. Norwich played very well and they should have scored a few goals in the first half, but I think the lads deserve plenty of credit,” Evra told MUTV.
“It’s never easy to play two games on the road like that, but the most important thing is the three points.
“I’m just looking at the present. The team is now playing better, we have that winning mentality and United spirit which was missing at the start of the season.
“I can see that our hunger has come back, so I’m confident, but I don’t want to talk about the title. I just want to talk about the next game, Tottenham at home. We need to make sure that we win, and that we keep the momentum going.”
- 6 days after testing positive for COVID-19, Governor Akeredolu says he has recovered
- Federal Government is set to shut the Third Mainland Bridge for six months
- Journalists barred as Magu faces panel in Aso Rock while DSS denies arrest
- DSS has said it did not arrest Mr Ibrahim Magu, EFCC acting chairman
- Fredrick Nwabufo: EFCC’s Magu ‘arrested’: When the hunter becomes the bush meat
- Governor Ganduje of Kano has said that PDP is only interested in looting Edo State Treasury
- National Assembly to hold hearing on sexual and gender based violence in Nigeria
- Anti-Corruption activist; Hamzat Lawal declines NCF invitation
- Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has been arrested by the Department of State Services.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations