Estimated Reading Time: <1
Danny Welbeck’s goal against Norwich City on Saturday took United into sixth on the table.
“It’s a massive win. Norwich played very well and they should have scored a few goals in the first half, but I think the lads deserve plenty of credit,” Evra told MUTV.
“It’s never easy to play two games on the road like that, but the most important thing is the three points.
“I’m just looking at the present. The team is now playing better, we have that winning mentality and United spirit which was missing at the start of the season.
“I can see that our hunger has come back, so I’m confident, but I don’t want to talk about the title. I just want to talk about the next game, Tottenham at home. We need to make sure that we win, and that we keep the momentum going.”
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help