Estimated Reading Time: <1
Residents of Awotan in Oyo State have witnessed the crash of a mysterious spacecraft. The spacercraft was said to have crashed into a building in the community, just as aviation sources confirmed the object as a United States’ drone on an espionage mission in Nigeria.
According to Nigerian Tribune, a source said the spacecraft must have taken off from NASA base in Texas in the US, considering the registration number, TX 5803, inscribed on a black battery beneath it.
The craft flew into a toilet in the house of Ashipa of Awotan, Chief Tajudeen Adetoro, a few minutes after his grandson, Afeez Adewale and daughter-in-law, Adikat, left the toilet where they had gone to answer the call of nature.
The residents of the sleepy community said that the object was not a toy due to the fearful noise it made and the way it flew about, adding that it could be an explosive.
“When it flew out, we rushed after it and it was found hanging on the antennae of our neighbour…making a terrible noise and emitting heavy smoke,” Chief Adetoro narrated.
He said they ran for safety on hearing the loud bang made on the roof of their house only to discover that the object had entered the toilet hitting its wall in an attempt to exit.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government