Estimated Reading Time: <1
Residents of Awotan in Oyo State have witnessed the crash of a mysterious spacecraft. The spacercraft was said to have crashed into a building in the community, just as aviation sources confirmed the object as a United States’ drone on an espionage mission in Nigeria.
According to Nigerian Tribune, a source said the spacecraft must have taken off from NASA base in Texas in the US, considering the registration number, TX 5803, inscribed on a black battery beneath it.
The craft flew into a toilet in the house of Ashipa of Awotan, Chief Tajudeen Adetoro, a few minutes after his grandson, Afeez Adewale and daughter-in-law, Adikat, left the toilet where they had gone to answer the call of nature.
The residents of the sleepy community said that the object was not a toy due to the fearful noise it made and the way it flew about, adding that it could be an explosive.
“When it flew out, we rushed after it and it was found hanging on the antennae of our neighbour…making a terrible noise and emitting heavy smoke,” Chief Adetoro narrated.
He said they ran for safety on hearing the loud bang made on the roof of their house only to discover that the object had entered the toilet hitting its wall in an attempt to exit.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer