Estimated Reading Time: <1
It was recently revealed that the national team will soon have a fitness specialist.
However, NFF executive committee member Emeka Inyama insists there is no substance to such talk.
“Keshi is in charge of the Super Eagles and to the best of our knowledge he has not requested for the services of any fitness trainer.
“It’s the figment of the imagination of anybody who is peddling such rumour. The issue of a fitness trainer is not in the agenda of the NFF whether now or in the future.”
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary