Estimated Reading Time: <1
It was recently revealed that the national team will soon have a fitness specialist.
However, NFF executive committee member Emeka Inyama insists there is no substance to such talk.
“Keshi is in charge of the Super Eagles and to the best of our knowledge he has not requested for the services of any fitness trainer.
“It’s the figment of the imagination of anybody who is peddling such rumour. The issue of a fitness trainer is not in the agenda of the NFF whether now or in the future.”
- Bandits attack military camp in Niger State
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna