Estimated Reading Time: <1
43-year-old nurse, Bridget Osawaru who was abducted on December 10, 2013 has allegedly been killed by her abductors. The abductors had collected N1.5 million ransom from her relatives.
She was abducted at her residence along Sapele Road in Benin City and was kept in captivity until she was found dead, Vanguard reveals.
Reports have it that her abductors had collected N1.5 million ransom three days after kidnapping her but refused to release her.
Late Bridget’s body was found near Okhuahe hill in Uhunmwode Local Government Area of Edo State.
Police sources said injuries were found on her body which indicated that she might have been stabbed.
The sources said that the homicide section at the state Police Command was investigating to ascertain if she was a victim of assassination or not.
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai