Estimated Reading Time: <1
43-year-old nurse, Bridget Osawaru who was abducted on December 10, 2013 has allegedly been killed by her abductors. The abductors had collected N1.5 million ransom from her relatives.
She was abducted at her residence along Sapele Road in Benin City and was kept in captivity until she was found dead, Vanguard reveals.
Reports have it that her abductors had collected N1.5 million ransom three days after kidnapping her but refused to release her.
Late Bridget’s body was found near Okhuahe hill in Uhunmwode Local Government Area of Edo State.
Police sources said injuries were found on her body which indicated that she might have been stabbed.
The sources said that the homicide section at the state Police Command was investigating to ascertain if she was a victim of assassination or not.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students