Estimated Reading Time: <1
43-year-old nurse, Bridget Osawaru who was abducted on December 10, 2013 has allegedly been killed by her abductors. The abductors had collected N1.5 million ransom from her relatives.
She was abducted at her residence along Sapele Road in Benin City and was kept in captivity until she was found dead, Vanguard reveals.
Reports have it that her abductors had collected N1.5 million ransom three days after kidnapping her but refused to release her.
Late Bridget’s body was found near Okhuahe hill in Uhunmwode Local Government Area of Edo State.
Police sources said injuries were found on her body which indicated that she might have been stabbed.
The sources said that the homicide section at the state Police Command was investigating to ascertain if she was a victim of assassination or not.
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion
- Federal civil servants on grade level 12 and above to resume full work hours
- Court fines Naira Marley N200,000 for violating COVID-19 restrictions
- NLC gives Air Peace, Turkish Airlines and Bristow Helicopters 2 weeks to reinstate sacked pilots
- Med-view is selling two Aircrafts to settle debt
- Ahead of Edo elections, Buhari meets Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje in Aso Rock
- Edo PDP members stage protest at state assembly complex
- Kebbi state will refund all Hajj deposits
- Commercial banks owe Telcos N17 Billion for USSD transactions – NCC
- UAE refutes reports of travel ban on Nigerians